Thank you for your interest in the Mission College High School Dual Enrollment Program.
Winter and Spring 2024 online registration for dual enrollment students begins November 20, 2023. Prior to that time, we encourage students to apply to the college and fill out the form below. When you submit this form, it will route to your high school official for review and approval. After your high school approves your form, it will be sent to us. We will then assign you a registration date which will allow you to register on your own.
Please allow 2-3 business days prior to the registration window opening to ensure processing.
Questions? Please contact the Dual Enrollment Team.
Please complete an Application through CCCApply.
If your school is not listed please complete the alternative Dual Enrollment Form
Mission College admits a limited number of students below the 10th grade to participate in the Dual Enrollment Program. These students often exhibit the highest levels of scholastic achievement, a desire to further challenge themselves academically, and the maturity to fully engage in college coursework.
Please visit our Webpage for more information here at Dual Enrollment Program.
Unit Limitations are applied as follows:
Fall and Spring Semesters:
• High school students (not part of MECHS) are restricted to 8 units.
• Students, including MECHS and high school students, are restricted to a maximum load of 6 units.
• Students, including MECHS and high school students, are restricted to a maximum load of 9 units.
Kinesiology courses with an activity component and 900-level courses are not eligible for Dual Enrollment. A listing of the eligible courses with a lecture only format can be found at this link.
If a class is full, students may add themselves to the waitlist for the next available open seat. Should space in the class become available, students will be notified via email and have 48 hours from the time the notification is sent to register online.
Students may only register for Mission College courses that have been approved by their high school.
My typed name below signifies that I have read the Dual Enrollment Policies and declare that the statements and information submitted on this form are true and correct.
Your dual enrollment form will be forwarded to your high school for review. Once approved by your designated official it will be returned to the Dual Enrollment Team for processing.
1. Ensure that the student’s maturity level and academic preparation are appropriate for the college-learning environment. The content in some classes may not be suitable for minors.
2. The student must have access via cell phone to a parent/guardian in case of emergency.
3. Be advised that Dual Enrollment students are treated like any other college student; therefore a complete Mission College Authorization form and photo ID is required if a parent/guardian wishes to conduct business on their student’s behalf.
NOTE: For safety and liability purposes, all students under 18 years of age will be identified to the Instructor.
I certify that the above recommended courses are based on the student’s ability to benefit from advanced scholastic or vocational work.
I certify that I am the High School Principal / Designee and authorized to sign this form.